Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my address

The wallet there isn’t way to change my address. On my Apple Card

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 8:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 6:28 AM

Address changes

on iPhone

1. Go to settings>Wallet & Apple Pay>transaction defaults>address - update as needed
  2. Go to Wallet app>tap on any card>tap three dots in corner>tap address - edit as needed for all cards
  3. Go to settings>Apple ID (your name at the top)>payment & shipping>address - edit as needed.

on Mac

open Music>select iTunes Store on the left menu>go to the bottom where it says account>sign in>address - change as needed.

on PC

open iTunes and the rest of the instructions should be the same as for Mac.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2022 6:28 AM in response to rosana81

Address changes

on iPhone

1. Go to settings>Wallet & Apple Pay>transaction defaults>address - update as needed
  2. Go to Wallet app>tap on any card>tap three dots in corner>tap address - edit as needed for all cards
  3. Go to settings>Apple ID (your name at the top)>payment & shipping>address - edit as needed.

on Mac

open Music>select iTunes Store on the left menu>go to the bottom where it says account>sign in>address - change as needed.

on PC

open iTunes and the rest of the instructions should be the same as for Mac.

How do I change my address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.