Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which country is my device came from?

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max Seirra Blue with the code ZP/A and I was wondering you could tell me which country is my device came from. Thank u.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2022 9:45 PM

I'm looking at a couple of different sources. I had one source I thought was good but maybe its not. One claims that ZP is Hong Kong or Macau and ZA is Singapore. But another says that ZP is Singapore and ZA is Hong Kong or Macau.

What does it say with the "model number" that begins with an A? I don't believe it's on the back of the case any more, but it should be visible in Settings > General > About > Model Number [or the equivalent in another language] where you would need to tap on the model number to see it change to the AXXXX model number. The China/Hong Kong/Macau versions with the dual physical SIM would be A2644. If I'm reading this right, Singapore should be A2643 since it's "all other" countries.

This has a listing:

Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support

iPhone 13 Pro Max
Year introduced: 2021
Capacity: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB
Colors: Graphite, gold, silver, sierra blue
Model numbers: A2484 (United States), A2641 (Canada, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia), A2644 (mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao), A2645 (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia), A2643 (other countries and regions)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2022 9:45 PM in response to sothearak160

I'm looking at a couple of different sources. I had one source I thought was good but maybe its not. One claims that ZP is Hong Kong or Macau and ZA is Singapore. But another says that ZP is Singapore and ZA is Hong Kong or Macau.

What does it say with the "model number" that begins with an A? I don't believe it's on the back of the case any more, but it should be visible in Settings > General > About > Model Number [or the equivalent in another language] where you would need to tap on the model number to see it change to the AXXXX model number. The China/Hong Kong/Macau versions with the dual physical SIM would be A2644. If I'm reading this right, Singapore should be A2643 since it's "all other" countries.

This has a listing:

Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support

iPhone 13 Pro Max
Year introduced: 2021
Capacity: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB
Colors: Graphite, gold, silver, sierra blue
Model numbers: A2484 (United States), A2641 (Canada, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia), A2644 (mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao), A2645 (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia), A2643 (other countries and regions)

Which country is my device came from?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.