Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Restore on New Iphone 13 appears to be stalled

I'm trying to setup new IPhone 13, the restore from ICloud seems to have stalled. It's been almost 2 hours and it isn't done. How should I proceed? I can make and receive calls on phone but my all my old apps are not installed as well as photos, etc.

iPhone 13

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 9:19 AM

C8412 wrote:

I'm trying to setup new IPhone 13, the restore from ICloud seems to have stalled. It's been almost 2 hours and it isn't done. How should I proceed? I can make and receive calls on phone but my all my old apps are not installed as well as photos, etc.

connect to a strong wifi, plug to power source, locked the phone and then leave it alone to finish.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2022 9:19 AM in response to C8412

C8412 wrote:

connect to a strong wifi, plug to power source, locked the phone and then leave it alone to finish.

My Restore on New Iphone 13 appears to be stalled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.