Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch Series 6 is damaged by the water. What can I do?

This is the interior of my Apple Watch Series 6 with serious damage by water. It is supposed to be Waterproof, well it isn't.... Shortly after my 1 year warranty expired, the watch stopped working. Apple doesn't cover it anymore even if this is their faulty product. I went to an Apple Store and they can't do anything.

I used it as any normal person with a waterproof watch, in the pool, in the sea, I honestly didn't expect this to be as bad as it is.

Be careful! They're not waterproof....

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 12:57 PM

Well, Apple said you can use it to workout in the pool and sea, which is not more that what I did… so false advertisement???

4 replies

Jan 14, 2022 1:04 PM in response to fpramparo

No purpose in us debating this here. This is a user to user only forum. No one here works for Apple. Apple never said as you suggested above that Apple Watch is Waterproof. That would indeed be false, but they specifically say Apple Watch is Water Resistant. That's a significant difference.

Either way, you need to take your grievance to Apple directly. There is nothing any of us users can do to help you.

My Apple Watch Series 6 is damaged by the water. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.