Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How/where does one get an AirTag?

How/where does one get an airtag for my phone?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 1:24 PM

Your post made it sound like you were going to put it on your iPhone.

I have one for my keys, works well. Best Buy, Amazon, Apple and others sell them. You can buy a single one or a pack of four. You will also need a holder for keys and some other items, for a briefcase or backpack you can just drop it in the bottom.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2022 1:24 PM in response to Cvillagej

Your post made it sound like you were going to put it on your iPhone.

I have one for my keys, works well. Best Buy, Amazon, Apple and others sell them. You can buy a single one or a pack of four. You will also need a holder for keys and some other items, for a briefcase or backpack you can just drop it in the bottom.

Jan 14, 2022 1:50 PM in response to Cvillagej

Cvillagej wrote:
Are you referring to placing an AirTag on pms phone? I’m referring to placing them on other items.

Your post here was a bit confusing because this forum is for iPhone discussion. However, I could see possibly attaching an AirTag to an iPhone to find it if it's lost and powered off for one reason or another, since the AirTag battery life is reasonably long. I've seen ways to attach AirTags to other Apple devices.

How/where does one get an AirTag?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.