Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone has issues making/ receiving calls after iOS 15.2.1 update ?

Has anyone had issues making/ receiving calls after the iOS 15.2.1 update ?

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 8:10 PM

12 replies

Jan 14, 2022 8:22 PM in response to johnnie108

johnnie108 Said:

"Anyone has issues making/ receiving calls after iOS 15.2.1 update ?: Has anyone had issues making/ receiving calls after the iOS 15.2.1 update ?"

-------

No. I have not come across this, firsthand. But its plentifully reported on these forums. Start here: If you can't Make or Receive Calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

So, Report this to Apple:

Did you just update your device?

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPad - Apple
  2. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubelshot it this far.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

Jan 15, 2022 7:52 AM in response to johnnie108

I have exactly the same problem with my iPhone 7 and have been tearing my hair out over the past 3 days. I really hope someone can help.

I have:

• put the phone in flight mode and off again
  • taken the sim card out
  • reset the network settings
  • wiped the phone, made a new iOS 15.2.1 update via iTunes and reinstalled my backup
  • everything it says here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT208733

After reinstalling, the service from my provider returns and works fine for a while. Then it dissapears and I get the message "Mobile Update Failed" and it suggests I update the phone.

My provider says the problem is not theirs.

Who can help me please?

Jan 15, 2022 1:15 PM in response to marlies215

johnnie108 Said:

"Anyone has issues making/ receiving calls after iOS 15.2.1 update ?: […]I live in Belgium and bought it refurbished from swappie.com. Looks like it came from Hong Honk, Macao or the US

———-

Return this:

Seems you’ve been scammed(though a full-assumption on my part). So, return it. The site sent you a faulty/failing device. They should have known better.

Feb 1, 2022 12:52 PM in response to marlies215

johnnie108 Said:

"Anyone has issues making/ receiving calls after iOS 15.2.1 update ?: Here's my last update: I've sent my iPhone back to the seller under their warranty. They've sent me another working iPhone 7 with a different model number in return. All's well that ends well. Only drawback: it took two weeks because I am in Belgium and they turned out to be in Helsinki."

-------

Time put aside, it all worked out. So, great job troubleshooting this!

Anyone has issues making/ receiving calls after iOS 15.2.1 update ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.