Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email Groups in iPhone

I'd like to create an email group in my iPhone (that is using iOS15). How can I do this in Contacts? The old method, creating a contact with the Group Name, and then entering the addresses in the "Notes" section, does not work. I did see a solution that requires you to enter the group through iCloud on a computer, however in this case I don't have access to a computer - just the iPhone or iPad. Is this possible, and, if so, what are the steps? TIA

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 8:51 AM

Hello Nancy_140,

We understand you're attempting to create a group email address on your iPhone or iPad. We'd like to provide information.

The option to create this on your iPad or iPhone isn't available. You can leave feedback using this website: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

We understand you do not have access to a computer, but if you do in the future, you can follow these steps: Create and manage groups of contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2022 8:51 AM in response to Nancy_140

Hello Nancy_140,

We understand you're attempting to create a group email address on your iPhone or iPad. We'd like to provide information.

The option to create this on your iPad or iPhone isn't available. You can leave feedback using this website: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

We understand you do not have access to a computer, but if you do in the future, you can follow these steps: Create and manage groups of contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Take care.

Email Groups in iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.