Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do Not Disturb selection

In Focus, why does the Do Not Disturb icon show 24 hours a day on IOS 15 despite selecting a specific time period? Also, as soon as I select Do Not Disturb, my phone does not receive calls. Is there a specific sequence I have to follow to silence incoming calls and texts for a selected period of time?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 7:07 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your in-depth reply. I really appreciate your answer. In the end, I did not select "Do Not Disturb" but simply indicated the time I did not wish to receive texts or phone call. That seemed to work. I wish that Apple - IOS 15, had indicated that there was no need to select "Do Not Disturb" if a particular period of time would be selected. Maybe I should have understood that from the difficulties that I was experiencing, but.... Again, thank you Drew_7 for your incredible response.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2022 7:07 PM in response to Drew_7

Hi,

Thank you for your in-depth reply. I really appreciate your answer. In the end, I did not select "Do Not Disturb" but simply indicated the time I did not wish to receive texts or phone call. That seemed to work. I wish that Apple - IOS 15, had indicated that there was no need to select "Do Not Disturb" if a particular period of time would be selected. Maybe I should have understood that from the difficulties that I was experiencing, but.... Again, thank you Drew_7 for your incredible response.

Do Not Disturb selection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.