Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE From Walmart

I purchased what I thought was an iPhone SE from Walmart. Looking at the receipt, I noticed that it says iPhone SE20....Is this a real iPhone or a knockoff???

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 2:16 PM

4 replies

Jan 15, 2022 4:34 PM in response to pksTKS107

Did you buy it at a physical Walmart location? They only sell new, genuine Apple devices. Other than that, what it says on the receipt can be hard to decipher sometimes You might try looking it up here to see if maybe it gives more information.

https://www.walmart.com/receipt-lookup

From Walmart online it can get tricky because product is from marketplace sellers where Walmart just provides a selling platform.

Jan 27, 2022 10:44 AM in response to GreeniusGenius

Thanks to everybody that provided answers. All of the responses helped in putting the puzzle together. The result is that this phone pairs quite seamlessly with this MacMini. This is waaay more full throttle, and useful, than what I thought it could be. So now, for My next question:

What is the best IDE(Rendering Capable) for the MacMini???

iPhone SE From Walmart

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.