Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer my apps to 13 pro max from 6S

Transferring data from previous ones??

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 10:04 PM

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔  Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2022 10:04 PM in response to mounica176

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔  Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

Jan 15, 2022 9:48 PM in response to mounica176

mounica176 Said:

"How to transfer my apps to 13 pro max from 6S: Transferring data from previous ones??"

-------

Quick Start:

Still have the iPhone 6S Pro? If so, use Quick Start for this. Learn how to do so here: Use Quick Start to Transfer Data to a New iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. If no success with saved content, then make note of the apps, and re-download the apps from the App Store. Not all apps would download, if incompatible with the newer iOS.

How to transfer my apps to 13 pro max from 6S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.