You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone please look at this battery graph or is this normal?

I’m using iPhone xs and battery health is 87% currently on ios 15.2.1 please someone look at this graph I’m so worried about my battery

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 10:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 12:01 AM

I am not sure what you are worried about. If you think there are certain bands that are going below 0% then these are the places when you had put your device on charge.

To substantiate that please look at the Message which says Last Charge to 91% at 7:20 AM, now look at the last band. Hope it is clear now.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 16, 2022 12:01 AM in response to darsh_gurjar

I am not sure what you are worried about. If you think there are certain bands that are going below 0% then these are the places when you had put your device on charge.

To substantiate that please look at the Message which says Last Charge to 91% at 7:20 AM, now look at the last band. Hope it is clear now.

Can someone please look at this battery graph or is this normal?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.