Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to activate iPhone 11 Pro Max

After restoring iPhone to factory settings due to a faulty upgrade the iPhone will not activate.

I have tried both in iTunes and finder on two different MacBook pros. On a windows laptop with iTunes installed. Multiple wifi networks, and multiple SIM cards. Without SIM card. Bluetooth transfer placing phone next to another device.

The usual error is either that an update is required to activate my phone, or that the iPhone cannot be synced and operation timed out.

Really at a loss. I spent a solid 7 hours trying yesterday, and am two hours in today. Any other suggestions before I accept defeat?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 10:03 AM

Looks like you tried just about everything you can to get this resolved. At this point, I would suggest reviewing the following support article, and if it still doesn't help, contacting Apple Support directly for further assistance. You can do so, simply by selecting the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2022 10:03 AM in response to Gibberishmew

Looks like you tried just about everything you can to get this resolved. At this point, I would suggest reviewing the following support article, and if it still doesn't help, contacting Apple Support directly for further assistance. You can do so, simply by selecting the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Unable to activate iPhone 11 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.