Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPod pros

I have the AirPod pros. As of late, the left one keeps falling out when I do any type of exercise. I have done the ear test when I first got them and I believe I have the correct tip on.

Please advise

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 12:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 3:02 PM

If the issue with the ear tips has only been recent, you could try to purchase replacement ear tips from Apple and see if it does the trick.

In future, for your next purchase, you may be better off to purchase the ‘Beats Fit Pro’ which have all the same features (except for the lack of wireless charging), but have wing tips to help secure them into your ear.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2022 3:02 PM in response to areffron

If the issue with the ear tips has only been recent, you could try to purchase replacement ear tips from Apple and see if it does the trick.

In future, for your next purchase, you may be better off to purchase the ‘Beats Fit Pro’ which have all the same features (except for the lack of wireless charging), but have wing tips to help secure them into your ear.

AirPod pros

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.