Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get my iwatch 3 to pair with my iphone 13 pro

I can't get my iwatch 3 to pair with my iphone 13 pro. I unpaired from my old iphone, but it is acting like it is still paired. However, my old iphone does not show any watches paired. My iwatch does still show a clock face. Help!

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 2:31 PM

Try force restarting the Watch by pressing and holding the Digital Crown and power button together until you see the Apple logo and then release. If that does not work, you should be able to erase all content and settings on the Watch and it should go into pairing mode. On the Watch go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase all content and settings.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2022 2:31 PM in response to StuckinAppleland

Try force restarting the Watch by pressing and holding the Digital Crown and power button together until you see the Apple logo and then release. If that does not work, you should be able to erase all content and settings on the Watch and it should go into pairing mode. On the Watch go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase all content and settings.

I can't get my iwatch 3 to pair with my iphone 13 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.