Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel subscription

I canceled my subscription in Sept and I am still getting charged $4.99. I would like a refund and you guys to cancel that. Not sure why I’m still getting charged. It shows it was canceled

Apple TV

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 10:22 AM

If the subscription was cancelled and shows as such on your account then the charge is for something else. You can check the email invoice and/or the purchase history on your account. This is a user forum so no one here can look into your account or deal with any issues therein. You can contact Apple support if you wish to discuss this with a rep.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2022 10:22 AM in response to tiffani47

If the subscription was cancelled and shows as such on your account then the charge is for something else. You can check the email invoice and/or the purchase history on your account. This is a user forum so no one here can look into your account or deal with any issues therein. You can contact Apple support if you wish to discuss this with a rep.

Cancel subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.