Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Related Article: Find saved passwords and passkeys on your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my passwords to web accounts disappeared. How do I get them back?

All my saved passwords to my web accounts disappeared. How do I get them back?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 12:45 PM

Hello Kskbk,

Thanks for reaching out through the Apple Support Communities about your saved passwords no longer appearing on your iPhone.

Do you have the iCloud Keychain feature enabled? Set up iCloud Keychain

If so, are your saved passwords appearing on any other devices?

The following resource also has some steps that may help: If iCloud Keychain won't turn on or sync

Should that behavior still continue, you’ll want to reach out to Apple Support so they can look into this further: Contact Apple Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 12:45 PM in response to Kskbk

Hello Kskbk,

Thanks for reaching out through the Apple Support Communities about your saved passwords no longer appearing on your iPhone.

Do you have the iCloud Keychain feature enabled? Set up iCloud Keychain

If so, are your saved passwords appearing on any other devices?

The following resource also has some steps that may help: If iCloud Keychain won't turn on or sync

Should that behavior still continue, you’ll want to reach out to Apple Support so they can look into this further: Contact Apple Support

Take care.

All my passwords to web accounts disappeared. How do I get them back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.