Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

check my subscriptions

I cant access to see my subscriptions because I cant get to itunes. There are 3 susbscriptions that i want to see what they are. How can I do it?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 6:30 PM

On your Mac running macOS 10.15? If so, see the following from How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Cancel a subscription on your Mac

1. Open the App Store app.
  2. Click the sign-in button  or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
  3. Click  View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
  4. On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.

5. Click Edit next to the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
  6. Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2022 6:30 PM in response to yeraypr

On your Mac running macOS 10.15? If so, see the following from How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Cancel a subscription on your Mac

1. Open the App Store app.
  2. Click the sign-in button  or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
  3. Click  View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
  4. On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.

5. Click Edit next to the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
  6. Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew. 

check my subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.