Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 speaker mesh issue

Hi All,

One month back only i gifted my wife iphone 13. We started hearing cracking sound from speaker. We gave it to Apple service center. They have come back saying "speaker mesh is damaged and water traces can be seen". Moreover, can't be repaired.

I am shocked that this issue can't be repaired. What can i do? Such an expensive phone and not even 1 month. It has so called damages which can't be repaired.

How can i get it fixed? Please help me

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 9:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 10:39 PM

They should have said it cannot be repaired but we can replace it for $xxx

If you had taken out AppleCare+ it would have been a lot less but as it is it should be about half the price of a new phone.

You can reach out to Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

or 

click on

your device probably needs service.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2022 10:39 PM in response to Ajay_welcome

They should have said it cannot be repaired but we can replace it for $xxx

If you had taken out AppleCare+ it would have been a lot less but as it is it should be about half the price of a new phone.

You can reach out to Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

or 

click on

your device probably needs service.

Iphone 13 speaker mesh issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.