Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I deleted my apple card from the wallet and I can't add it again

I deleted my apple card from the wallet and I can't add it again. How can I restore it?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 10:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 4:24 PM

Hey gnarcisob,

We see you've deleted Apple Card from your wallet and would now like to re-add it.

To clarify, if you attempt to add the card directly from the Wallet app using the steps below, do you see the option for Apple Card?

Let us know if you do not see that option or if you receive an error. We'll continue from there.

Take care.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 4:24 PM in response to gnarcisob

Hey gnarcisob,

We see you've deleted Apple Card from your wallet and would now like to re-add it.

To clarify, if you attempt to add the card directly from the Wallet app using the steps below, do you see the option for Apple Card?

Let us know if you do not see that option or if you receive an error. We'll continue from there.

Take care.

Jan 18, 2022 5:04 PM in response to gnarcisob

You can only set up Apple Cash if you are at least 18 and in the USA. Your Apple ID region must be set to USA and the region on your device must be set to USA as well. You will have to verify your ID (and location)

Set Up Apple Cash - Set up and use Apple Cash on iPhone (U.S. only) - Apple Support

Use Apple Cash - Send and receive money with Apple Pay - Apple Support

About Apple Cash & Privacy - Apple Cash and Apple Payments Inc. & Privacy - Apple Support

I deleted my apple card from the wallet and I can't add it again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.