You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to logout apple ID in my iphone?

Hello, I can't understand how can I logout my apple id from my iPhone and login to another iPhone please guide me Thanks.

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 1:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 7:16 PM

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities Lindacrystal99,

We understand you have questions about signing out, and signing in with your Apple ID.

If you're signing into a new iPhone, you don't need to sign out of your old one, unless you're giving away or selling the device. In which case, you'll want to follow the steps outlined here: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You can sign into devices you own, using the guidance from this page: Sign in with your Apple ID

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 18, 2022 7:16 PM in response to Lindacrystal99

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities Lindacrystal99,

We understand you have questions about signing out, and signing in with your Apple ID.

If you're signing into a new iPhone, you don't need to sign out of your old one, unless you're giving away or selling the device. In which case, you'll want to follow the steps outlined here: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You can sign into devices you own, using the guidance from this page: Sign in with your Apple ID

Cheers!

Jan 19, 2022 1:21 PM in response to Lindacrystal99

Hi Lindacrystal99,

In order for members of the community to provide relevant and helpful assistance, we recommend providing a bit more information about what you're encountering.

Did you choose to restore a backup of your old iPhone, to the new one? Or is data being synced from your account?

If you're not sure, describe the types of data you're seeing. For example, is it contacts, bookmarks, or something else?

What was the result you are looking for, by signing into the new device with your account? Are you attempting to access previous purchases, or specific data, but not all of it?

The more information and details you're able to provide about what you mean to accomplish, steps you've taken so far, and their outcome, the better members of the community will understand, so a specifically useful response can be offered.

Thanks!

How to logout apple ID in my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.