Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add email account to iPad 3

I have an iPad Air 3rd gen running IOS 14.8.1. I can't find a way to add my verizon.net email account such that I can forward things like web pages. As mentioned in some other posts there is no "Passwords and Accounts" settings option. I've added the AOL app so I can send and receive through that, but there's no option to share from any other app via email like there is with Messages, Drive, etc.

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 5:12 AM

5 replies

Jan 18, 2022 5:37 AM in response to kenakahn

Is there a Mail section in Settings? Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account.

Also, you can add things to the share menu by scrolling all the way to end of the apps, clicking more, clicking edit, tapping plus next to the app you want to add, and clicking done.

Technical Clarification: Don’t call your iPad Air 3 an iPad 3, they are quite different.

Jan 18, 2022 5:58 AM in response to GreeniusGenius

"Is there a Mail section in Settings? Settings > Mail "

There is no such option in settings. If I search for mail in the search bar, it takes me to the iCloud settings page.

"Also, you can add things to the share menu by scrolling all the way to end of the apps, clicking more, clicking edit, tapping

plus next to the app you want to add, and clicking done."

I tried that but under suggestions there are only a few preselected apps; Kindle, Drive, News, Reminders, Notes.

"Technical Clarification: Don’t call your iPad Air 3 an iPad 3, they are quite different."

Not sure why you're saying this. I specifically stated I had an "iPad Air 3rd gen"

Add email account to iPad 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.