Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore my phone using my iPad?

I need to restore my iPhone. The passcode was attempted too many times. It is disabled..

thank you.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 7:16 AM

If your iPhone has iOS 15.2 or later installed, check out this link→How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

Otherwise, see this Apple support link→If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Or watch this companion video ⬇️

After restoring the phone using one of the methods above you can restore your most recent backup.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 7:16 AM in response to Bela73

If your iPhone has iOS 15.2 or later installed, check out this link→How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

Otherwise, see this Apple support link→If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Or watch this companion video ⬇️

After restoring the phone using one of the methods above you can restore your most recent backup.

How do I restore my phone using my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.