Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have lost the last page off the Home screen after iOS 15.2.1 Upgrade

I have just run the iOS 15.2.1 upgrade this morning on my iPhone 12 and realised that the 6th window (last) from the Home Screen is missing. The apps are still on the phone (e.g. Philips Hue App). Later installed apps are still on previous screens where there has been a little pruning of disused apps. I have powered the phone off and on but this had no effect.

It is possible that this happened with the iOS 15.2 upgrade from iOS 14 as this was only about two weeks ago. Can anyone help please?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 7:27 AM

Just to clarify the questions raised by AlexDaMan:-

It was the last home screen page

Holding down on a blank area of any page causes the dots at the bottom (one dot for each home screen page) and tapping the dots causes a window open with a thumb nail of each page available with a tick box underneath. Just had to tap the box for the hidden page and back it came. Many thanks Alex.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 7:27 AM in response to AlexDaMan

Just to clarify the questions raised by AlexDaMan:-

It was the last home screen page

Holding down on a blank area of any page causes the dots at the bottom (one dot for each home screen page) and tapping the dots causes a window open with a thumb nail of each page available with a tick box underneath. Just had to tap the box for the hidden page and back it came. Many thanks Alex.

Jan 18, 2022 7:06 AM in response to PaulRSte

Do you mean the app library, or the last home screen page? If it's the last home screen page, then you can go to the app library (keep swiping from the right side of the screen of the left side of the screen) and manually drag each app back into place.

Or if he page it still there, but just hidden, hold down on a blank area of the home screen, then tap on the 3 dots just above the apps on the bottom. You can see if the home page is there.

Have lost the last page off the Home screen after iOS 15.2.1 Upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.