Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to upgrade my plan for applecare for stolen phone

Hi,

I've seen the option for a applecare plan for stolen or lost phone previously. I am not sure how to upgrade my apple care plan to have this coverage as well.

Nancy Leon

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 12:51 PM

You have to get it within the first 60 days after purchase. You can get coverage for theft and loss from other providers, such as your cellular carrier, or directly with other device insurers. You may also be able to add coverage to your homeowner’s or renters policy. And if you have a premium credit card you may already have coverage through it; check with your card issuer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 12:51 PM in response to Lolaroc

You have to get it within the first 60 days after purchase. You can get coverage for theft and loss from other providers, such as your cellular carrier, or directly with other device insurers. You may also be able to add coverage to your homeowner’s or renters policy. And if you have a premium credit card you may already have coverage through it; check with your card issuer.

I want to upgrade my plan for applecare for stolen phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.