Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yes my Apple ID has been completely compromised I’m not going back to the store for them to ytell me to contact you. I want this handled by the end of the day or I’m returning device period

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 2:01 PM

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here can "handle" this for your.

Start here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Meanwhile, I don't know what those screenshots are supposed to tell us. They look pretty normal. What is it that you're seeing that concerns you?

See also:

If you see an Apple Services charge you don't recognize on your Apple Card - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 2:01 PM in response to BraveBOY10

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here can "handle" this for your.

Start here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Meanwhile, I don't know what those screenshots are supposed to tell us. They look pretty normal. What is it that you're seeing that concerns you?

See also:

If you see an Apple Services charge you don't recognize on your Apple Card - Apple Support

Yes my Apple ID has been completely compromised I’m not going back to the store for them to ytell me to contact you. I want this handled by the end of the day or I’m returning device period

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.