Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to set up email account (Comcast) in settings

How to step by step set up Comcast email on my iPhone email settings. Not getting mail - not sending mail.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 7:07 PM

4 replies

Jan 18, 2022 8:05 PM in response to joannth

joannth wrote:
The discussion is locked. ??

I don't believe it's locked. If I can still post this, it's not locked. As for the link, I checked it and it's still working for me.

The Comcast recommendation though is to use Xfinity Connect through their website. They claim it's more secure since it doesn't potentially expose your ID and password. I know it's more convenient to use an email tool sometimes.

Using third-party email programs to access your Comcast.net email can potentially expose your Xfinity ID and password to fraud and other risks. We recommend you access your Comcast email by going to Xfinity Connect and clicking Email.

How to set up email account (Comcast) in settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.