Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to share calendars that are not on iCloud?

My wife is able to see all of my calendars that are in the iCloud list of Calendar, but none that are in the list for my Gmail address. For instance, I get an invite in Gmail to join a meeting, which I accept. That appears in my calendar tied to my Gmail address. In the list of calendars listed under iCloud, there is an icon for sharing that calendar with others. There is no such icon for sharing the calendars listed under my Gmail address. Why is that and how do I fix it so my wife can see what's on my calendar?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 7:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 1:15 PM

Hello Dan Bryant1,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We'd like to provide you with some information.

We recommend following the steps in the below support articles since they have resolved similar concerns in the past:

Share calendar accounts on Mac

Share your calendar with someone

If this concern continues after taking the steps above, you might want to connect with Google Support.

Google Help

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2022 1:15 PM in response to Dan Bryant1

Hello Dan Bryant1,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We'd like to provide you with some information.

We recommend following the steps in the below support articles since they have resolved similar concerns in the past:

Share calendar accounts on Mac

Share your calendar with someone

If this concern continues after taking the steps above, you might want to connect with Google Support.

Google Help

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

How to share calendars that are not on iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.