Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Demo mode and photos

I have two problems- first off, I am more apt to be self sufficent. I would rather search for issues than ask. That being said, I have two problems are that are proving difficult (for me) to search for. Got an iPhone 4. This is my 4th iPhone; I've had all the generations. I am a professional photographer so I need access to my photos. The 360 pictures I had on my old phone did sync over from back up. When I open the photos aps, I see the pictures as a small thumbnail. When I tap on it, it is just a black screen. If I try and MMS or email it, it is just blank. This is not accpetable in any way for me. Thoughts on what to do here?

Second and just as confusing- I do not know how to descibe this, hence why it's hard to search for. My phone goes into a screen saver mode, like a phone demo mode. It'll play a video about diffrent aps you can get. I don't know what triggers this or why it turns on. Search for 'screen saver' and 'demo mode' are not helping me.

Thank you for reading and thank you for your help!

ColecoVision, Other OS, in tandem with a CoCo 64

Posted on Aug 7, 2010 10:17 AM

4 replies

Aug 13, 2010 7:27 PM in response to wjosten

Are you sure about this? I just got my new iPhone 4 today with the exact same issues. It restored my previous iPhone 3G data just fine, but have the exact same issues with viewing photos, and going into demo-mode. The Radio Shack rep told me the demo mode would go away as soon as I did the restore from back-up, but it didn't. If this really is a special OS, can't I just do a complete system restore?

Aug 13, 2010 8:30 PM in response to bruceva

No, that wasn't correct. The true demo phone has special imbedded SIM- my SIM was normal and could come out. I took it to the Apple store and they told be to just set it up as a new device. My fear was that the demo OS came from somewhere- I thought it was on the device. But when I did the set up as a new device, everything went well. I am all fixed. I meant to post to this, but caught up in travel.

Demo mode and photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.