Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my screen was replaced by anauthorized apple repair depot and now I have a battery problem reporting an unknown part. How can this happen?

my screen was replaced by an authorized Apple repair depot and now I have a battery problem reporting an unknown part. How can this happen?

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2022 9:58 PM

Apparently anything that causes a disruption in the connection/pairing between the battery/screen assembly/Face ID/Touch ID and the logic board can cause that. Only a reset with Apple's specialty equipment can clear it. You should take it back to the place that did the work and have them clear that.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2022 9:58 PM in response to Lpool2023

Apparently anything that causes a disruption in the connection/pairing between the battery/screen assembly/Face ID/Touch ID and the logic board can cause that. Only a reset with Apple's specialty equipment can clear it. You should take it back to the place that did the work and have them clear that.

my screen was replaced by anauthorized apple repair depot and now I have a battery problem reporting an unknown part. How can this happen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.