Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my iphone

I want to help me I recover my iphone

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 1:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 2:09 AM

Neither we, just users like you, nor Apple can get involved in a lost or stolen iPhone.

These are the instructions to use in such a situation:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

and/or:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2022 2:09 AM in response to Muhammadshaheed

Neither we, just users like you, nor Apple can get involved in a lost or stolen iPhone.

These are the instructions to use in such a situation:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

and/or:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Jan 19, 2022 2:29 AM in response to Muhammadshaheed

If the local police department or "Apple Special Security Division" sends you a message to link into "frty.cd356.swer4w2.der2.com" to "confirm your AppleID password", ignore it. They will steal your password, Find My will be gone from the phone, the device will be off your device list and someone will have full access to the "wallet" on your iPhone.

Just adds insult to injury.

Lost my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.