You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts: Return address cut off on envelope: The Sequel

Someone asked this question in 2018, in a now-closed discussion (Q: Contacts: Return address cut off on envelope - Apple ...https://discussions.apple.com › ... › MacBook Pro), and the accepted solution was:

Open System Preferences > Printers & Scanners then select the Print tab.

Then right or control your printer on the left then click: Reset printing system

I'm having the same problem, and this solution did not change anything for me. Any update on this bug in 2022? I've never had it happen before. Running Catalina 10.15.7.

Thanks,

DM

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 8:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 8:57 AM

For anyone else who's still having this problem, I was able to work around this bug by adjusting the left margin of the Sender field from its previous value (which used to position it correctly) to a new value that pushed it farther to the right. Had to do the same thing with the Recipient field. Then saved it as a new Layout.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 20, 2022 8:57 AM in response to Doctormelodious

For anyone else who's still having this problem, I was able to work around this bug by adjusting the left margin of the Sender field from its previous value (which used to position it correctly) to a new value that pushed it farther to the right. Had to do the same thing with the Recipient field. Then saved it as a new Layout.

Jan 20, 2022 8:40 AM in response to Doctormelodious

Hello Doctormelodious,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, you've had issues printing Contacts on your Mac.

For issues with printing, we'd try out the following resources:

Print documents from your Mac

Solve printing problems on Mac

Should it persist after resetting the printer system again, then we'd recommend to contact Apple Support: Get Support

Wishing you well, take care.

Contacts: Return address cut off on envelope: The Sequel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.