Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Visualizzazione PDF su Safari Iphone 13 Pro Max

Salve, aprendo un file pdf su safari, ho notato che la visualizzazione risulta molto lenta e scattosa, ho cancellato tutti i dati siti web/cronologia di safari ma il problema persiste. Ho anche effettuato un'inizializzazione dell'Iphone ma il problema non si è risolto. L'unica cosa soluzione per risolvere questo rallentamento è abilitare la limitazione della frequenza dei fotogrammi dal menu accessibilità. Qualcuno saprebbe indicarmi quale sia la causa, grazie.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 10:26 AM

3 replies

Jan 20, 2022 11:59 AM in response to gigict96

Thanks for responding, gigict96,

If we understand, when opening a PDF from Safari, it takes longer than expected and the graphics do not look as expected on your Mac display. We're happy to help!

Based on what you've described, we would recommend going through the following steps. Try them one at a time, testing between each:

1. Quit Safari: Quit apps on Mac - Apple Support, then restart your Mac: Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support. Once back on, open Safari while holding the shift key on your keyboard.
  2. Clear Safari cookies and website data: Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac - Apple Support
  3. See if the issue persists in safe mode: Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support
  4. See if the issue persists in a new user account: Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac - Apple Support

Best!

Jan 20, 2022 11:11 AM in response to Lindsay_B.

Hi, opening a pdf file on safari, I noticed that the display is very slow and jerky, I have deleted all the safari websites / history data but the problem persists. I also did an initialization of the iPhone but the problem was not solved. The only solution to this slowdown is to enable frame rate limiting from the accessibility menu. Someone would be able to tell me what the cause is, thanks.
translation carried out with google translator

Visualizzazione PDF su Safari Iphone 13 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.