Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Statement for iphone

I’d like to see a statement for the iPhone I purchased. Idk the name of the creditor so don’t know who to ask. I thought it was an Apple cc but I think they use some bank. Anyone know?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 12:42 PM

If you used the Apple Card, they use Goldman Sachs. You should have a receipt emailed to you when you purchased the phone if you chose to do so. If you are paying monthly, it should appear on your Apple Card statement. Those are available monthly. If you wish to contact Goldman Sachs, then open Wallet, tap on your Apple Card, then tap on the 3 dots in the upper right corner and you will get to the info page to contact them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2022 12:42 PM in response to jldmwebb

If you used the Apple Card, they use Goldman Sachs. You should have a receipt emailed to you when you purchased the phone if you chose to do so. If you are paying monthly, it should appear on your Apple Card statement. Those are available monthly. If you wish to contact Goldman Sachs, then open Wallet, tap on your Apple Card, then tap on the 3 dots in the upper right corner and you will get to the info page to contact them.

Statement for iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.