Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passcode reset

This is for my work Ipad. I am having a hard time with the passcode to enter my ipad. I was setting it up to fast and forgot to write down my passcode. I tried the reset on my computer but it is not seeing the device. Can you help me reset it? Or if I go into a store how will they know this is my ipad since it belongs to Medtornic?

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 2:18 PM

When you restore the device with the information provided by Smilin-Brian, you are going to need the Apple ID and password used to activate the device. If your employer did that, or they use an MDM, you are going to need them to reset the device. Contact your IT department. You may not have the ability to do the restore.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2022 2:18 PM in response to juliefish1991

When you restore the device with the information provided by Smilin-Brian, you are going to need the Apple ID and password used to activate the device. If your employer did that, or they use an MDM, you are going to need them to reset the device. Contact your IT department. You may not have the ability to do the restore.

Passcode reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.