Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HP LASER 107W not working on Big Sur

Hi

I just got an HP Laser 107w printer, and even when my Mac detected the printer and is using a driver called HP laser 103 107 108, nothing gets printed. The printer icon appears on the dock, if you open the print list, there's a printing job "printing" but in reality nothing happens!!

Can someone help me understand what is wrong here?? HP does not have any driver for Mac in their website!!

Sorry if my English sucks, not my first language.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 4:10 PM

Hi,

The HP Laser 107w is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a model supporting the driverless AirPrint technology. An AirPrint-enabled printer is compatible with macOS (Big Sur). Normally, this would mean that you can use this model without having to install drivers, provided that the printer and the computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). However, according to Hp laser 107 driver for Big Sur solved 😀… - Apple Community, some difficulties have also been reported.

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

Add a printer on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2022 4:10 PM in response to KikaCR

Hi,

The HP Laser 107w is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a model supporting the driverless AirPrint technology. An AirPrint-enabled printer is compatible with macOS (Big Sur). Normally, this would mean that you can use this model without having to install drivers, provided that the printer and the computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). However, according to Hp laser 107 driver for Big Sur solved 😀… - Apple Community, some difficulties have also been reported.

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

Add a printer on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

HP LASER 107W not working on Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.