Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Наушники AirPods 3 наследие

Всем привет! Читаю проблему наушников Pro версии сравниваю их со своим, которые недавно купил на старте продаж! Сразу скажу что уже отдавал на замену из-за не качественного корпуса! Но вот недавно обратил внимание на треск левого наушника, правда не на всех треках! Вот теперь думаю, отдавать на очередной ремонт с заменой или подождать пока производство наушников, пройдет определенный период? Кто что подскажет друзья?

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 12:12 PM

Hi mihail7744,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You’ve posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply.

Thanks!

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 21, 2022 12:59 PM in response to mihail7744

mihail7744,

We appreciate you posting your question in English. Let’s look into what’s happening with your AirPods together. 

To start, follow the steps in this great article:

If your left or right AirPod isn't working

If this continues after looking over that and while your AirPods are connected to multiple devices, then we would recommend having them inspected for service. 

AirPods Replacement, Service, and Repair

Cheers!

Jan 21, 2022 12:40 PM in response to mihail7744

Hi! I read the problem of headphones Pro version, compare them with the ones that were recently bought at the start of sales! I must say right away that I have already given it for replacement because of the poor quality of the case! But recently I noticed the crackle of the left earphone, though not on all tracks! Now I'm thinking, should I give it for another repair with replacement or wait until the production of headphones has passed a certain period? Who will tell your friends what?

Наушники AirPods 3 наследие

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.