Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in

Im from the United States i traded an iPhone XR not too long ago. I sent it by UPS with no damage, cameras and everting in good condition. Now i got an mail saying the camera isn’t functional and that I will only be receiving 70 dollars for trade in which isn’t far since I sent my phone in good condition with everything functioning perfectly. I would never send anything that is damaged. What could I do about it? I have my camera was functioning good before sending it wich is my camera roll.

i also decided to trade in the phone because it came with a 400 dollars deal from t mobile activation. If I decide to reject the 70 dollars will I still be getting the T-Mobile deal? And also what can I do to get the 200 dollars value for the trade in. I sent my old phone in perfect condition.

I attached some images before the trade in happened.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 10:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 10:26 PM

You can cancel the deal and see if you can sell it elsewhere.

If the condition of the device is different from what you described, we’ll provide a revised value. You can either accept or reject it. If you accept it, we’ll continue with the trade-in and either charge or credit the difference in value to the card you provided. If you reject it, we’ll cancel the trade-in, return your current device, and charge the original trade-in value to your card. No matter what, we’ll send you email updates about the progress of your trade-in, so you’ll know what’s happening at every step.

copied from: Apple Trade In - FAQ's

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2022 10:26 PM in response to podoski123

You can cancel the deal and see if you can sell it elsewhere.

If the condition of the device is different from what you described, we’ll provide a revised value. You can either accept or reject it. If you accept it, we’ll continue with the trade-in and either charge or credit the difference in value to the card you provided. If you reject it, we’ll cancel the trade-in, return your current device, and charge the original trade-in value to your card. No matter what, we’ll send you email updates about the progress of your trade-in, so you’ll know what’s happening at every step.

copied from: Apple Trade In - FAQ's

Trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.