Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New MacBook Pro 14”

I am trying to set up my new MacBook Pro 14” and have it up to my Apple sign in. It is the one I use on all my Apple products and it will not take it. It comes up with Madonna R. and then my name again and wants Apple to give me a new password and sign in? I do not want that. How do I get it past that?

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 10:53 AM

Hi mksr,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand you're not able to sign in with your Apple ID. Make sure that you're able to sign in with your correct Apple ID and password at the Apple ID website. If you need to reset a forgotten password review the guidance in If you forgot your Apple ID.

If you are seeing that the Mac is locked with someone else's Apple ID, review How to remove Activation Lock.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2022 10:53 AM in response to mksr

Hi mksr,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand you're not able to sign in with your Apple ID. Make sure that you're able to sign in with your correct Apple ID and password at the Apple ID website. If you need to reset a forgotten password review the guidance in If you forgot your Apple ID.

If you are seeing that the Mac is locked with someone else's Apple ID, review How to remove Activation Lock.

Regards.

New MacBook Pro 14”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.