Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I share purchased apps

I have family share turned on for my account and the recipients account. We're trying to download an additional copy of PDF Expert to my partner's MacBook but when we go to the App Store the purchase button still contains the price. How do we down load it with the family sharing feature on our account?

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 9:35 AM

No, so what your partner needs to do, is go to the purchased section [Your Name], and there will be two arrows next to a name within this section. They should be clicked, and then your name should then be selected. Then your purchased apps will be shown.

App Store > [Your Name} > [Your Name] ^v > [Other Name].

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2022 9:35 AM in response to andybauer

No, so what your partner needs to do, is go to the purchased section [Your Name], and there will be two arrows next to a name within this section. They should be clicked, and then your name should then be selected. Then your purchased apps will be shown.

App Store > [Your Name} > [Your Name] ^v > [Other Name].

how do I share purchased apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.