Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6s starting to respond slow and freeze at times when searching the web

Hi

Why Is my iPhone 6s starting to respond slow and freeze at times when searching the web

and settings?

Thank you

TIM

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 2:23 PM

13 replies

Feb 27, 2022 2:19 AM in response to timmy159

timmy159 wrote: "See videos how to seems easey"

Apple says: "Battery replacements should be performed only by technicians who have completed Apple service training and who use Apple genuine parts and tools. These service providers include Apple Authorized Service Providers, or Independent Repair Providers using genuine Apple parts. Don't attempt to replace the iPhone battery yourself. Replacements performed by untrained technicians might not follow proper safety and repair procedures and could result in improper replacement or repair. This could also damage the battery, cause overheating, or result in injury." Source:

About genuine iPhone batteries

õ¿õ¬

My iPhone 6s starting to respond slow and freeze at times when searching the web

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.