Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have gone through the steps twice. Iphone SE is still disabled. What more can I do?

Phone is disabled. I have plugged it into computer and accessed the update in iTunes. I put the phone in recovery mode, but after the "update," it went back to disabled. What should I do now?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 2:42 PM

Posibilidad wrote:

Phone is disabled. I have plugged it into computer and accessed the update in iTunes. I put the phone in recovery mode, but after the "update," it went back to disabled. What should I do now?

You don't update. You put it in recovery mode and restore your phone to factory settings and not backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2022 2:42 PM in response to Posibilidad

Posibilidad wrote:

You don't update. You put it in recovery mode and restore your phone to factory settings and not backup.

I have gone through the steps twice. Iphone SE is still disabled. What more can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.