Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to removes notification for not a geniune part?

Had to replace screen. Now I have a notification that says not a geniluine part. How can I remove this notification?

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 8:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 8:46 PM

aliBjua Said:

"How to removes notification for not a geniune part?: Had to replace screen. Now I have a notification that says not a geniluine part. How can I remove this notification?"

-------

Genuine Display Message:

Get a New Screen, Once More?:

If you are getting notifications about a screen being ungenuine, then ask the person who replaced it to replace it once more, but this time with a genuine screen. The person should have known better. Elsewise, you'll continue getting the notification.  Learn More here: About Genuine iPhone Displays - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2022 8:46 PM in response to aliBjua

aliBjua Said:

"How to removes notification for not a geniune part?: Had to replace screen. Now I have a notification that says not a geniluine part. How can I remove this notification?"

-------

Genuine Display Message:

Get a New Screen, Once More?:

If you are getting notifications about a screen being ungenuine, then ask the person who replaced it to replace it once more, but this time with a genuine screen. The person should have known better. Elsewise, you'll continue getting the notification.  Learn More here: About Genuine iPhone Displays - Apple Support

How to removes notification for not a geniune part?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.