Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your Computer was restarted because of a problem. Happens repeatedly.

Hi there,

Nearly every time I restart or am away from my computer for a significant period of time, the warning " your computer was restarted because of a problem" pops up. Though the computer never crashes and restarts while I am working on something, I am concerned about the potential for something more serious to be happening in the background that could cause issues. I have attached a screenshot of the crash report below. The report always looks similar, though the BSD process corresponding to the current thread changes each time.

I would really appreciate any insight that can be provided on potential causes and/or solutions.

Thank you!

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 21, 2022 10:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 2:39 AM

It would appear to pointing to : com.Logitech.ControlCenter.HIDDriver 3.9.14 and is related to the Logitech Mose software .

Would suggest contacting the Developes of this Software for perhaps a more up-to-date software and or Catalina Compatible Software

3 replies

Your Computer was restarted because of a problem. Happens repeatedly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.