Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pages 11.2 app crashes

I have a problem with the Pages application, program crashes

To correct the text, I press the SPACE or ENTER key for a new line, the program shuts down.

The same thing happens when I open New Pages and write new text.

I used iPad 11PRO and iOS15.2

pls support

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 4:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 10:29 AM

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities zoran144,

From our understanding, you are having issues with your iPad Pages application crashing. We can certainly understand your concern and here to help.

We recommend checking out this link for more information on what to if your application stops responding or closes unexpectedly: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

Please keeping mind an update has been released. Updating can help with most irregularities the device is experiencing. Please back up your device and update it to iPadOS 15.2.1. For more information, check out: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support and How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps and kindest regards!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 10:29 AM in response to zoran144

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities zoran144,

From our understanding, you are having issues with your iPad Pages application crashing. We can certainly understand your concern and here to help.

We recommend checking out this link for more information on what to if your application stops responding or closes unexpectedly: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

Please keeping mind an update has been released. Updating can help with most irregularities the device is experiencing. Please back up your device and update it to iPadOS 15.2.1. For more information, check out: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support and How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps and kindest regards!

Jan 23, 2022 11:02 AM in response to zoran144

Hi zoran144,

We appreciate your time and patience working with us on this matter. Just to clarify, have you followed all the troubleshooting steps from this article posted earlier: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

If so and this doesn't help, then the next best step will be to contact Apple directly regarding this issue:

Contact Apple for support and service

Kindest regards!

iPad Pages 11.2 app crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.