Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No notifications when phone is locked

Please help, Iv tried everything! My phone won’t receive notifications when it’s locked. Iv checked all settings, checked focus, Iv deleted and reinstalled apps but it still won’t work! I don’t want to have to reset my phone!

iPhone SE

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 8:31 PM

This helped.

But the reason why is strange. I couldn’t get any notifications since I updated my phone to iOS 15. So when I chose some things to get notified about in a summary, then all my notifications started working.

I bet this would help a lot of people.

2 replies

Jan 22, 2022 7:20 AM in response to wookiee4323

Change notification settings on iPhone

1. Go to Settings > Notifications.
  2. To schedule a notifications summary, tap Scheduled Summary, then turn on Scheduled Summary. ... 
  3. To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never—then tap.

More items...

Change notification settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

No notifications when phone is locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.