Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GCash linking to App store Failed.

So I’ve been trying to link my GCash (payment method - online wallet) that is an available option in the add payment method of the app store, to no avail. It keeps saying “itunes cannot process this purchase at this moment. Please try again later.” But it never works. My wallet has money it and i have no outstanding balance with the app store or anywhere else. I have signed out and back in, restarted my phone, tried using my other gadgets, and have updated all my software but still nothing is happening. I need help. :(

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 12:41 PM

Hello there VanillaNike,

I understand you're looking for assistance with adding a payment method to your Apple ID, so let's see if the following information is able to help.

In reference to the message you're seeing, does this occur when you attempt to make a purchase or just when you're trying to add your payment method to your account?

If you're unsure, check out the following resource to confirm these are the same steps you use to add a payment method:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

If these are the same steps you've used to add a payment method but still getting an error message, you'll want to Contact Apple Support so they can look into this with you in detail.

Have a great day!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 12:41 PM in response to VanillaNike

Hello there VanillaNike,

I understand you're looking for assistance with adding a payment method to your Apple ID, so let's see if the following information is able to help.

In reference to the message you're seeing, does this occur when you attempt to make a purchase or just when you're trying to add your payment method to your account?

If you're unsure, check out the following resource to confirm these are the same steps you use to add a payment method:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

If these are the same steps you've used to add a payment method but still getting an error message, you'll want to Contact Apple Support so they can look into this with you in detail.

Have a great day!

Jan 24, 2022 6:28 AM in response to VanillaNike

VanillaNike,

Thanks for that update!

I hope that will take care of what you're experiencing. If you continue to experience this after 24 hours, be sure to restart your iPhone and establish a known good internet connection. If you see that the restart doesn't clear this up, you'll want to Contact Apple Support to check on this. If you need assistance with restarting your iPhone, check out the steps here:

Restart your iPhone

Take care!

GCash linking to App store Failed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.