Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to forget my Apple ID password

I have iPhone 6s but don’t remind my password so I can forget my password in this I’d

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 11:12 AM

Click or tap on the following blue-text link to reset your iPhone passcode ➡️ If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Or if you’re running 15.2 or later and only just forgot the passcode: How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

You will need a Mac or Windows computer as part of resetting the iPhone (prior to 15.2), or to borrow one, or will want to make an appointment with the local Apple Store or the local Apple authorized repair provider.

If you’re referring to Activation Lock, that’s intended as a theft deterrent and not easy to bypass, and you’ll need to recover that password, or provide the original purchase receipt showing the serial number or similar receipts or legal documentation and a discussion directly with Apple.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2022 11:12 AM in response to pradip85

Click or tap on the following blue-text link to reset your iPhone passcode ➡️ If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Or if you’re running 15.2 or later and only just forgot the passcode: How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

You will need a Mac or Windows computer as part of resetting the iPhone (prior to 15.2), or to borrow one, or will want to make an appointment with the local Apple Store or the local Apple authorized repair provider.

If you’re referring to Activation Lock, that’s intended as a theft deterrent and not easy to bypass, and you’ll need to recover that password, or provide the original purchase receipt showing the serial number or similar receipts or legal documentation and a discussion directly with Apple.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

I need to forget my Apple ID password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.