Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE Wallet not any advantage. When will you fix update this so it's useful?

I love using the apple wallet but have stopped. It's a waste of time.

Why should I utilize an Apple app that only allows me to add credit and debit cards and not my medical cards, my membership cards, and the 5 million other cards I own? Can you place this on a priority?

It's shame to have to trust some outside app maker to do this when apple could develop it in a weekend. Let's step up to the plate- please.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 3:55 PM

FYIThese are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Furthermore, You can suggest this feature directly to Apple by leaving a product feedback here ➔Product Feedback - Apple 

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2022 3:55 PM in response to Jside

FYIThese are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Furthermore, You can suggest this feature directly to Apple by leaving a product feedback here ➔Product Feedback - Apple 

Axel F.

APPLE Wallet not any advantage. When will you fix update this so it's useful?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.