Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch SE will not open notification when I try to tap it

Apple Watch SE will not open notification when I try to tap it?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 5:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 6:08 AM

Hello Elapointe,

We would like to see how we can help you with your notifications not opening as expected. If you restart both the iPhone and Apple Watch, does the issue return? If so, go ahead and unpair and then pair the Apple Watch again. Before erasing all content and settings on your Apple Watch, your iPhone creates a new backup of your Apple Watch. You can use the backup to restore a new Apple Watch. After your Apple Watch unpairs, you'll see the Start Pairing message.

Follow the steps in this link to start that process: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2022 6:08 AM in response to Elapointe

Hello Elapointe,

We would like to see how we can help you with your notifications not opening as expected. If you restart both the iPhone and Apple Watch, does the issue return? If so, go ahead and unpair and then pair the Apple Watch again. Before erasing all content and settings on your Apple Watch, your iPhone creates a new backup of your Apple Watch. You can use the backup to restore a new Apple Watch. After your Apple Watch unpairs, you'll see the Start Pairing message.

Follow the steps in this link to start that process: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Cheers!

Apple Watch SE will not open notification when I try to tap it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.