Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to send a photo from iphoto in a text on my iphone, the people I usually text are not showing up above the apps bar. but messenger contacts are showing up. The texted contacts show up on my ipad.

When I try to send a photo from iphoto in a text on my iphone, the people I usually text are not showing up above the apps bar. but messenger contacts are showing up. The texted contacts show up on my ipad. I am using an iPhone 13ProMax, but had the same issue on my iPhone XSMax.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 9:04 AM

Thank you for your response. However seeing less doesn’t bring up texted contacts. But I finally got an apple response of checking my setting in Siri and notifications. That made it show up after a few texts.

2 replies

Jan 24, 2022 6:39 AM in response to lesley421

Hi lesley421,

It sounds like you're looking to edit who's suggested to send to in the share menu. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities. Let's see if this helps.

Open a photo or file and then hold a contact name you then can pick "Suggest less." The contacts that appear there are based on a number of factors, like who you've recently messaged. 

We hope that helps with your question and take care!

When I try to send a photo from iphoto in a text on my iphone, the people I usually text are not showing up above the apps bar. but messenger contacts are showing up. The texted contacts show up on my ipad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.